The document was written by Penri in collaboration with Peter Midmore, Professor of Economics at Aberystwyth University. The photo shows Penri discussing the publication at its launch yesterday in Owain Glyndwr Square, Aberystwyth with Professor Midmore and Rhondda Assembly Member Leanne Wood.
The seven steps, which the document discusses in detail, are:
* Improving home energy efficiency
* Investing in green construction skills
* Creating spaces to grow food
* Increasing the use of bio-energy
* Integrating public transport
* Creating more cycling and walking routes
* Educating for sustainable lifestyles
Penri James said,
“This action plan contains a range of practical ideas which will contribute in a small way towards tackling global environmental problems. But it also offers ways for us in Ceredigion to improve the quality of our lives and to kick-start the local economy.”
The booklet can be obtained from the Plaid Office in Pier Street or by e-mailing me at email@example.com for an electronic copy.